Sr. Remote Inspect
Woodtrail GraziersOwner: John Bailey
19643 Woodtrail Road
Round Hill, VA 20141
daytime phone: (703) 608-9151
evening phone: (540) 554-8665
Web site: http://woodtrailgraziers.com
Application Date: 2020-10-12
- Your Name *
- John Bailey
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- 12 I think
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Round Hill, Loudoun County, Virginia 20141
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- Polyface seminars and hands on training. (Joel Salatin)
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- Incidental communications and mutual learning visits, nothing formal.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- 100% grass fed and grass finished heritage beef.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Same as above.
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- Education and networking.
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.