Dunton Family Farm / Victory Seed Company
Dunton Family Farm was established in 1909 by Victor and Eda Vick Dunton. We took over the farm in 1988 and for several years, continued to raise the same things our ancestors had - hay, cattle, poultry, eggs, walnuts, filberts, produce and vegetable seeds.
In 1996, when the World Wide Web was young and newly commercialized, we launched our first web page. We continued to evolve and focus our farming efforts and out of this was born the Victory Seed Company in 1998.
Our mission as a farm and family is to hold on to what we can of our agrarian past while gently moving forward into the future. A pet project (that I have very little time to work on these days) is found at SaveSeeds.org.
We believe that we are simply stewards of this land and therefore we nurture it accordingly. The farm has reciprocated by sustaining six generations of our family - three of which are still actively working here.
We have farmed using organic and sustainable practices since it was a still a grassroots movement in the 1980s. To keep with these roots, we chose to become Certified Naturally Grown in 2006 instead of pursuing certification under the USDA's National Organic Program.
Our farm is the home of the Victory Seed Company whose mission is to search out, document, preserve and make available to gardeners, rare garden seed varieties. We offer our Victory SeedsÂ® online at VictorySeeds.com and hope to open an on-farm retail center in the near future.
(This listing was last updated on July 20, 2019)
LocationPO Box 192
Molalla, OR 97038
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Apr 28, 2011 |
view application |
- 9/12/18 (inspection7676.pdf - 392 KB)
- 10/1/17 (inspection7078.pdf - 378 KB)
- 7/29/16 (inspection6154.pdf - 146 KB)
- 10/18/14 (inspection4783.pdf - 399 KB)
- 9/6/13 (inspection3938.pdf - 379 KB)
- 4/20/13 (inspection3936.pdf - 377 KB)
- 4/20/13 (inspection3937.pdf - 423 KB)
- 2/23/12 (inspection2895.pdf - 272 KB)
- 2/23/12 (inspection2903.pdf - 260 KB)
- 2/23/12 (inspection2904.pdf - 240 KB)
- 4/16/11 (inspection2124.pdf - 433 KB)
- 4/16/11 (inspection2125.pdf - 463 KB)
- 3/29/08 (inspection535.pdf - 58 KB)
- 3/29/08 (inspection536.pdf - 62 KB)
- 9/9/06 (inspection174.pdf - 47 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 48 KB) - last one received on January 14, 2019