Sr. Remote Inspect
Crickhollow FarmOwner: Robert White
11947 James Madison Hwy
Palmyra, VA 22963
daytime phone: (804) 357-7132
evening phone: (804) 357-7132
Web site: http://www.crickhollowfarm.net
Application Date: 2020-09-29
- Your Name *
- Robert White
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Richmond VA Palmyra VA
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- Self taught...I've read alot of books.
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- I am active in my local farming community and am a member of the Real Local RVA which is a group in Richmond VA that includes farmers, restaurants, grocery stores, producers, etc. I have volunteers out to the farm from time to time and I have done presentations for the Fluvanna County Master Gardeners.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- Its diversity
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Honestly our pork is highly sought after locally. Our kale and lettuce mix is also very popular.
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- I appreciate the peer inspection process as well as its affordability compared to USDA Organic
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.