Sr. Remote Inspect
Humble Vine FarmOwner: Andrew Linker
946 Mountain Meadows Rd
Cleveland, GA 30528
Web site: http://sites.google.com/view/humblevinefarm
Application Date: 2019-11-08
- Your Name *
- Andrew Linker
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- 3 years
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Humble Vine Farm, Cleveland, Georgia. I have also been a market manager, inspector, and farmer network organizer for the last 5 years.
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- food safety, permaculture, small business development, agritourism
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- I have been mentoring, training, or advising other farmers in various aspects of market farming. From marketing to farm design and resource acquisition.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- reduction of off-farm inputs and labor
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- double-rinsed looseleaf lettuces
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- I appreciate the mission and vision of CNG.
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.