Sr. Remote Inspect
Summer Solstice FarmOwner: Enrique Hernandez & Frances Cornett
301 River Rd
Pohatcong, NJ 08865
daytime phone: (908) 329-8363
evening phone: (212) 203-8731
Web site: http://summersolsticefarm.com
Application Date: 2020-09-16
- Your Name *
- Enrique Hernandez
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Summer Solstice FaRM 301 River Road Pohatcong, NJ 08865
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- ON FARM
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- I Generally enjoy visiting other farms and both learning from their operations and imparting recommendations.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- Racing our animals humanely, the beauty of our farm
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Organic duck eggs and heritage pork
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- Promotes sustainable farming practices as we move away from agribusiness and hyper-processed foods.
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.
- Food has to be good to eat and also good to think about. Meaning that we need to feel the food we eat is nourishing and ethical.