Larry and Michelle Lesher are the stewards of Eastward Gardens, a small scale high diversity garden located in Hardinsburg Indiana. We are serving our community from Bloomington Indiana to Louisville Kentucky by providing over 150 varieties of fresh vegetables, fruit, culinary herbs, microgreens and flowers. We are Certified Naturally Grown, and garden with a strict rule of no: synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or fertilizers. We do use natural solutions like seawater minerals, rock minerals, microbes, seaweeds, cover crops, crop rotation, and floating row cover. At Eastward Gardens we are in the business of growing living soil to provide you and your family with nutrient dense safe food. To learn more about our growing practices visit our website at eastwardgardens.com.
(This listing was last updated on December 21, 2020)
Location7178 S. Co. Rd. 725 E.
Hardinsburg, IN 47125
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Feb 20, 2013 |
view application |
- 12/15/20 (inspection9178.pdf - 80 KB)
- 12/21/19 (inspection8848.pdf - 517 KB)
- 11/9/18 (inspection8019.pdf - 394 KB)
- 9/29/17 (inspection7098.pdf - 114 KB)
- 5/15/16 (inspection5949.pdf - 423 KB)
- 8/28/15 (inspection5458.pdf - 426 KB)
- 6/16/14 (inspection4549.pdf - 396 KB)
- 7/17/13 (inspection3868.pdf - 243 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 95 KB) - last one received on February 26, 2021