Five Elements Farm, LLC
This farm is located on 10 acres of beautiful land near Buffalo Creek in Armstrong County. Operated by Joe and Sara Bozzelli, the farm is a labor of love, in which care of nature and responsibility to the community take precedence.
Joe and Sara, along with their two children, strive to live their lives with sustainable ideals. Their home is a straw bale timber frame built from locally-sourced lumber and is partially powered by solar panels, and their land is a haven for wildlife. The food the Bozzellis grow at Five Elements is always grown responsibly, naturally, and with healthy nutrition in mind. It's family food, fresh and simple. Guaranteed.
The Bozzelli Family allied with CNG because to reassure their customers that they were growing produce in an organic and sustainable fashion. The burden and cost of USDA organic certification was too prohibitive for a small family farm like theirs. Certified Naturally Grown was a perfect fit. Not only did it provide the quality reassurance for customers, but it allowed them to meet other wonderful farmers in the region as well.
(This listing was last updated on July 13, 2020)
Location405 Hogg Road
Worthington, PA 16262
Applications for CNG Status
certified on May 22, 2019 |
view application |
- 7/7/20 (inspection8818.pdf - 55 KB)
- 4/30/19 (inspection8139.pdf - 372 KB)
- 6/26/17 (inspection6869.pdf - 133 KB)
- 8/9/16 (inspection6202.pdf - 136 KB)
- 4/24/15 (inspection5112.pdf - 398 KB)
- 4/23/14 (inspection4297.pdf - 380 KB)
- 4/14/13 (inspection3542.pdf - 230 KB)
- 5/17/12 (inspection3082.pdf - 238 KB)
- 6/15/11 (inspection2359.pdf - 275 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 43 KB) - last one received on April 03, 2020