Sr. Remote Inspect
LarryVille Gardens LLCOwner: Michelle Cannon
W1349 State Road 11
Burlington, WI 53105
daytime phone: (262) 206-2360
evening phone: SAA
Web site: http://larryvillegardens.com/
Application Date: 2020-09-24
- Your Name *
- Michelle Cannon
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- LarryVille Gardens Burlington WI USA
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- Conferences every year and loads of books mostly on the soil and soil chemistry
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- I volunteer w a local college For handicapped students for 8 or 9 years. They are on horticulture and I offer field experience to them. I also have trained many of my employees to move on to new and greater jobs. Currently Gateway tech college is bringing students here for real farm experience. The greenhouse class and market gardening classes. I love to mentor and answer questions.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- The flavor , nutritional value, improvement in my soil and the relationships I’ve made and kept for years as well as in 2020 we have had to revamp our whole business plan and sales strategies. It’s been quite the time.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Winter grown spinach and other veg, winter sweet carrots, heirloom tomatoes
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- The farm contacts made and you guys being good about contacting me when I screw up .... very kindly!
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.
- I’m glad you chose to move ahead w remote inspections