Full Earth Farm
Full Earth Farm, established in 2009, is a five acre diverse vegetable farm in the Florida panhandle. We grow everything from lettuce and arugula to tomatoes and potatoes. We have a 50 member CSA and also sell through the Red Hills Online Market (www.rhomarket.com), the Tallahassee Farmers Market at Market Square (Saturdays 8-Noon), and to several Tallahassee area restaurants. We are also proud members of the Red Hills Small Farm Alliance (www.redhillsfarmalliance.com). We work with other farms and community members and organizations to educate future farmers as well as the public on local food. We occasionally participate in the annual farm tour in October but otherwise are not open for tours. Come and visit us at the market!
We chose CNG because it brings the farming community together.
(This listing was last updated on February 03, 2020)
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Oct 14, 2010 |
view application |
- 1/17/19 (inspection7903.pdf - 343 KB)
- 11/7/17 (inspection7164.pdf - 382 KB)
- 10/11/16 (inspection6364.pdf - 131 KB)
- 9/8/15 (inspection5484.pdf - 371 KB)
- 5/7/14 (inspection4367.pdf - 376 KB)
- 2/28/13 (inspection3469.pdf - 270 KB)
- 10/24/11 (inspection2708.pdf - 479 KB)
- 11/9/10 (inspection1880.pdf - 250 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 288 KB) - last one received on October 17, 2019