Blairstown, New Jersey
Caristi farm is a 52-acre vegetable, fruit, hay, straw, and egg farm in Blairstown, NJ. We specialize in heirloom open-pollinated vegetables. Hours by appointment.
We realized Joe's life-long dream of owning a farm in 2001. Since then, on a part-time basis, we have been producing natural agricultural products for the local community.
We view Certified Naturally Grown as a great way to document our commitment to organic growing methods, and assure our customers of the absolute purity and safety of our products. We also truly believe in the mission of Certified Naturally Grown, and the importance of working together to create a system of sustainable, small-scale, local, natural food production for the future our communities and of our world.
(This listing was last updated on March 30, 2019)
Location98 Belcher Rd.
Blairstown, NJ 07825
- Producer: Anne Marie and Joseph Caristi
- Day: (908) 362-7650
Applications for CNG Status
accepted on Mar 01, 2010 |
view application |
- 5/18/18 (inspection7526.pdf - 876 KB)
- 5/24/17 (inspection6775.pdf - 123 KB)
- 9/14/16 (inspection6301.pdf - 131 KB)
- 8/10/15 (inspection5422.pdf - 398 KB)
- 7/16/14 (inspection4589.pdf - 383 KB)
- 4/29/13 (inspection3591.pdf - 403 KB)
- 8/20/12 (inspection3273.pdf - 263 KB)
- 6/24/11 (inspection2420.pdf - 503 KB)
- 6/4/10 (inspection1566.pdf - 229 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 667 KB) - last one received on April 27, 2019