Sr. Remote Inspect
Natural Farm StandOwner: Gary Gauger and Sue Rekenthaler
3206 Ill. Rt 173
Richmond, IL 60071
Mc henry County
daytime phone: (815) 678-7072
evening phone: (815) 678-7072
Application Date: 2020-09-23
- Your Name *
- Sue Rekenthaler
- Please check all that apply. *
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- 16 years
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Natural Farm Stand, Richmond, Illinois, USA
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- Off farm workshops, hands on from daily farming and doing markets.our
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- our good soil fertility and customer service.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Our heirloom tomatoes, and our garlic. Our use of composted corn screenings for heating our green house.
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- support of small farmers, encouraging customers to know their farmer.
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.