Changing Seasons Farm
Changing Seasons Farm is a small family farm growing a wide variety of vegetables. These include garlic, potatoes, onions, leeks and shallots, artichokes, chili peppers, tomatoes, squash, beans, pea pods, beets, carrots, lettuce, kale, cucumbers, cabbage and pumpkins.
Our specialty is Snoqualmie Sauce. Hot red and green chili sauce are made from chili peppers grown in our greenhouse. Worcestershire Sauce is from an out-of-print cookbook. All are bottled in a small cannery.
The farm is often open to the public on weekends during the growing and harvest seasons. Please call to see if weâ€™re here.
(This listing was last updated on March 21, 2019)
Location722 W Snoqualmie River Road NE
Carnation, WA 98014
PO Box 1255
Fall City, WA 98024
Applications for CNG Status
accepted on Aug 12, 2016 |
view application |
- 9/14/18 (inspection7762.pdf - 968 KB)
- 4/20/17 (inspection6762.pdf - 122 KB)
- 8/25/16 (inspection6259.pdf - 138 KB)
- 4/5/15 (inspection5066.pdf - 389 KB)
- 4/24/14 (inspection4321.pdf - 404 KB)
- 4/5/13 (inspection3625.pdf - 359 KB)
- 12/10/11 (inspection2783.pdf - 537 KB)
- 10/15/10 (inspection1847.pdf - 249 KB)
- 11/9/08 (inspection855.pdf - 105 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 496 KB) - last one received on January 29, 2019