I began selling directly from my farm in 2008. Supplies are limited as I'm just one person, but hope to have available a good variety of traditional as well as exotic vegetables and garlic every year. Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries) are currently the only fruits I have available, but my 60+ fruit trees and many, many vines & bushes (currants, kiwis, honeyberry, and aronia, just to name a few) should start producing enough volume to sell in the next 1-3 years.
My original garlic crops featured Inchelium (softneck), Cherokee (hardneck), and Elephant garlic varieties. I've since expanded and should have 20+ varieties available for sale in 2013.
Our property consists of 44 acres, with about 1/3 of that in open land that I can grow on. I currently use about four acres of that open land to produce all that I grow and sell.
I am located in the beautiful open farm lands of south/central Kentucky close to a friendly and self sufficient Mennonite community. Sorghum is grown in my neighborhood and available locally as well as raw-milk cow cheese from one of my neighbors.
Please call before making the trip to visit me. If you'd like to know my current inventory or to place an order for pick up, please call or email me. I prefer to pick fruits and vegetables while people wait, but can prepare larger or special orders beforehand.
I look forward to meeting you whenever you can visit Bobbett's Farm.
If you live in Liberty or visit the area frequently (I'm also near Russell Springs and Somerset), I'd be more than willing to grow specific crop(s) of vegetables (specialty items, specific varieties, or even something that I'm not currently growing) for anyone who'd like to come out weekly for their produce. Please contact me via email if you'd like to discuss such an arrangement. I'm more than willing to discuss your wants and needs to see if I can meet them for you :-)
(This listing was last updated on March 15, 2020)
Location106 Country Way
Liberty, KY 42539
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Aug 05, 2007 |
view application |
- 10/21/19 (inspection8461.pdf - 1.1 MB)
- 10/21/18 (inspection7787.pdf - 379 KB)
- 10/21/17 (inspection7156.pdf - 401 KB)
- 11/26/16 (inspection6473.pdf - 411 KB)
- 10/21/15 (inspection5589.pdf - 1.2 MB)
- 10/22/14 (inspection4824.pdf - 411 KB)
- 9/28/13 (inspection4016.pdf - 251 KB)
- 9/20/12 (inspection3308.pdf - 245 KB)
- 7/15/12 (inspection3306.pdf - 232 KB)
- 7/14/12 (inspection3307.pdf - 226 KB)
- 9/23/11 (inspection2593.pdf - 236 KB)
- 9/22/10 (inspection1794.pdf - 280 KB)
- 9/16/09 (inspection1249.pdf - 117 KB)
- 8/13/08 (inspection701.pdf - 53 KB)
- 8/28/07 (inspection431.pdf - 56 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 520 KB) - last one received on February 24, 2020