Small Ones Farm, LLC
Welcome to Small Ones Farm, our family-owned 63-acre farm in South Amherst, Massachusetts. We use natural, earth-friendly and people-friendly farming techniques (no synthetic chemicals) to grow fruit, herbs and vegetables.
When you taste our naturally grown peaches, pears, plums, berries, melons, garlic and over 40 varieties of apples, you are experiencing natural, local, family farming at its best. And, you gain the satisfaction that comes with supporting your local farmer.
Join our 2015 FRUIT CSA program. Our summer share distributions happen in August and our fall share happens in September and October. Our website has all the details.
Our farm also offers programs to the community, including: school visits, retreats, meeting space, and internships for college students. We have raised thousands of dollars for community organizations through our fundraising program. Check our website for more details.
Our land is protected from development. Our goal is to achieve profitability without using industrial or conventional farming practices.
(This listing was last updated on February 11, 2020)
Location416 Bay Road
Amherst, MA 01002
550 Station Rd
Amherst, MA 01002
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Jun 04, 2007 |
view application |
- 8/22/19 (inspection8367.pdf - 1.7 MB)
- 5/9/18 (inspection7414.pdf - 385 KB)
- 10/12/17 (inspection7132.pdf - 148 KB)
- 10/5/16 (inspection6352.pdf - 137 KB)
- 9/21/15 (inspection5545.pdf - 138 KB)
- 7/28/14 (inspection4688.pdf - 403 KB)
- 9/26/13 (inspection3997.pdf - 274 KB)
- 9/5/13 (inspection4045.pdf - 273 KB)
- 10/11/11 (inspection2634.pdf - 243 KB)
- 11/10/10 (inspection1934.pdf - 236 KB)
- 10/23/09 (inspection1260.pdf - 109 KB)
- 10/15/08 (inspection794.pdf - 115 KB)
- 10/4/07 (inspection478.pdf - 59 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 517 KB) - last one received on February 24, 2020